LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 30 October 2011

Nothing like a good cup of tea!..


Hey everyone. Sorry for lack of beauty-related post-age just recently, my macro setting on my camera doesn't seem to be my friend just recently.. i've taken the odd couple with my trusty iphone but for swatches i do need my camera. SO, in the meantime, i will leave you with the Twinings Tea ad. I think everyone has seen this now..surely? When it first came up on YouTube i actually favourited it, because i love it THAT much. The song, the animation, the colours, everything. It just makes me feel all.... homely. If i'm doing something in the lounge and this comes on, i stop and watch it (how many cruddy adverts can you say that about these days?) It's such a nice little ad, and it just makes me smile. So if you're unlucky enough not to have seen it yet, here it is.

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend.



1 comment:

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as i often reply but if you do have a specific question and want a quicker response then please do email me over at birds.words@yahoo.co.uk or tweet me (@Beth_BirdsWords). Thank you for all your support! x