LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 23 October 2011

The Body Shop: Dreamy Pillow Mist

"To achieve the impossible dream, try going to sleep"
"No day is so bad it can't be fixed with a nap"

 
You know what it's like. It's been a long day, you're tired, it's starting to get dark earlier and all you want is a nice hot cuppa tea and your nice warm bed.  I normally have no trouble getting to sleep, as soon as my head hits the pillow i'm off. But sometimes i really struggle to sleep at night if i have something on my mind or i just can't switch off. I remember nights that i've just laid there all night and not had a minute of sleep; im sure you can all relate!!

I went through a stage (quite a long stage) where i really really wasn't having a nice time at work, i felt quite down and generally altogether under the weather. Thats when i re-discovered this (i say re-discovered purely because i had a bottle about a year ago and used it non-stop)


The Body Shop: Deep Sleep Dreamy Pillow Mist

I still use this sometimes if im feeling a bit nervous about something the next day, or if i really can't sleep. The smell of it is really soothing and relaxing and if i am feeling slightly stressed it seems to help calm me down. Usually, i just spritz it onto my pillow, the top of my duvet and a couple of times in the air and normally it does seem to help me fall to sleep. If i ever find myself tossing and turning in bed i spray a bit of this and it helps me relax.
I think the bottles are about £10.00 which to some people may seem a bit pricey for a bottle of mist! But i've had my current bottle since christmas and it is still going strong!  It really does last. I'm not saying this will perform miracles but if you are going through a bit of stress and find yourself losing sleep over silly things that don't matter, i'd recommend you give it a go. It has been a little life saving, stress-busting bottle of lovely-ness for me. :)



Also, on a little side note, i used to use the Johnsons Relaxing bath soak (it smells like the body mist), however i cannot find it anywhere for some reason. Maybe i've just been unlucky in Boots and Superdrug recently! If anyone spots it, please let me know. It used to be my favourite bath soak and ill be really sad if i continue to struggle to find it :(

And with that, i will leave you with a few more photos of some cute sleeping fluffy animals :)






Lots of Bird Love
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as i often reply but if you do have a specific question and want a quicker response then please do email me over at birds.words@yahoo.co.uk or tweet me (@Beth_BirdsWords). Thank you for all your support! x