LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 26 August 2012

Floral & Polka Dot Nails


Thought I would do a quick post on the nail design i've been sporting this week - I'm obsessed with floral nails at the moment - they're so easy to do and fairly quick once you know what you're doing. I've been on a work placement this past week at a design company near to where I live so I wanted something a little bit more creative - obviously! Since I've cut down my hours at the shop, my nails have been in such good condition and although I suffer the odd breakage - they are noticeably longer because I'm not so hands on all the time - WIN.

I used the same polishes as I used in my Cath Kidston design (post here) but painted the floral pattern straight onto the blue and applied the polish more simply. I've seen the dotty design paired with floral a lot just recently so I was inspired to try it myself.  

What's your favourite nail design at the moment? 
I'm after some more inspiration!



17 comments:

  1. you are turning into an expert at this now Beth, Love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks beaut :)! it still takes me ages though.. haha. xx

      Delete
  2. So adorable, I don't think I'l ever get sick of seeing bloggers post their floral nails even if there is about 300posts on it everyday!!
    I really need to attempt it soon!

    http://lolarose1.blogspot.ie/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! Love seeing all the designs - will never get bored of floral nails theyre so effective :) xx

      Delete
  3. looks so lovely! Wish i had the patience to do a design like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely :) It doesnt take too long - give it a try! :) xx

      Delete
  4. These are gorgeous. Wish I could do it! Sophie at Sophie Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so creative, id never have the patience to do this(:

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look sooo cute! Your nails are always so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to do a moustache design on my nails.. Maybe an accent nail. But it's much harder to do than I thought it would be! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my this is an adorable mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cutet nails, love your blog xxxx

    www.bamblingsofnaffy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. they look so cute!
    you're so good at the floral nails! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh these are lovely :) i wish i had the patience. The colours are just so girly, i loves it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so pretty! I wish I was good at nail design, I have really shakey hands :/ X

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as i often reply but if you do have a specific question and want a quicker response then please do email me over at birds.words@yahoo.co.uk or tweet me (@Beth_BirdsWords). Thank you for all your support! x