LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 23 June 2012

W7 Purple Pearl



I am a mahoosive nailpolish hoarder and when i discovered a small makeup shop near where i live selling a tonne of discounted bottles of the stuff i spent quite some time picking up some new shades to add to my collection - this colour being the first one i grabbed. The finish reminds me very much of the Beetlejuice collection by Models Own - pearlised, multi-tonal and glossy. I've never owned any of the w7 polishes before and i often see them knocking about in B&M Home Bargains and such-like... This colour has lasted me 4 days with minimal chipping and i've recieved a handful of compliments from customers at work today asking me what colour it was! The colour took 3 or 4 layers to achieve an opaque finish but each coat dried very quickly and with a layer of Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri over the top (my review here) I was good to go. I picked this up for an amazeballs £1.99 -(along with some discontinued Revlon shades for a bargainous £2.99 each!) so i'll definately have a few more nail-related posts coming up shortly. Yet again, apologies for the state of my nails - i haven't been blessed with the prettiest talons on the planet..

Have you tried any of the w7 polishes before?


12 comments:

  1. Oooo I just brought a load of W7 nail polish coz it was only a £1! I'm totally impressed with it so far considering it was so cheap! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. £1! even more bargainous than my little find! haha. yes me too - ill be going back for more xx

      Delete
    2. Good plan! The 'Crimson' red coloured one is lovely! The bottles are a good size too! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I really like W7 polishes - especially for the price! This is such a beautiful colour, definitely not surprised on those compliments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. theyre amazing i have no idea why i havent tried them before! I'll be grabbing a tonne more next time im shopping :) xx

      Delete
  3. That's really pretty! I haven't tried any W7 polishes but will have to be on the look out for them :)

    wonderwall-93.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty colour! :)xx

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried the w7 polishes before but this colour is gorgeous. I may have to see where I can find them :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! It really does remind me of a darker Model's Own Indian Ocean, stunning :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The factory shop near me sells these w7 polishes! I love them :)

    lindsayfrances.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! You have such a nice blog :D

    blogg♥mfashionfreak

    I'd love to follow you if you could do the same for me <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is absolutely beautiful! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as i often reply but if you do have a specific question and want a quicker response then please do email me over at birds.words@yahoo.co.uk or tweet me (@Beth_BirdsWords). Thank you for all your support! x