LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 18 March 2013

Meet My Advertisers | March

Evening ladies. I do hope you've all had a fabulous weekend. It's that time of month again where I introduce to you my monthly advertisers and their fabulous blogs.  Sunday is a perfect excuse to sit down, grab a cuppa and find some new reads to add to the blog list and I must say there's some fabulous reads this month!  Without further ado, I shall hand you over to the lovely ladies over in my sidebar...Do stop by and say hello! They're a wonderful bunch.
 

My exclusive advertiser this month is the lovely Becky from Beauty Becky  


My name is Becky and I started my blog, Beauty Becky, in March 2012 (nearly one year ago now!) I first started watching Youtube beauty videos about five years ago and through them I discovered beauty blogs which became a huge hobby of mine to read.  I love finding new brands and products to try, which my bank balance probably doesn't love so much!

I thought it would be really fun to start my own beauty blog and be a part of the lovely beauty community. My blog mainly consists of reviews on beauty products, with monthly favourites and a couple of outfit posts too!



At the end of December I posted my first YouTube video! I had wanted to make videos for a while and I am so glad I finally filmed and uploaded one. So far I have filmed hauls, monthly favourites and I am planning to film tutorials soon too!

I am planning to train as a makeup artist in the next couple of years which I am so excited about! Another hobby of mine is photography which I have always enjoyed and constantly taking photos for my blog is making me love it even more!

Very recently I redesigned my blog so if you do have a look at it then please let me know what you think - I would love to know! I have also just opened up a design shop which is very exciting!

I absolutely love it when a follower sends me a message if they want a chat so please feel free to contact me!

Twitter - @beautybeckyblog
Facebook – beautybeckyblog
Instagram - @beautybeckyblog
Email – beautybeckyblog@gmail.com


Beca from BecaBooksMakeup

 


Becaboosmakeup is the place for rambles from a 20-something girl from the West Midlands (or the Black Country if you're familiar with these parts). In October 2011, after reading various beauty blogs and watching numerous Youtube videos for a few years, I decided to join in and "becaboosmakeup" was created.

 I love make-up! I love trying out new products and so I wanted to share my views on them all with you. I like to give my honest opinions on things I have bought so you can see them before you go and spend your hard earned pennies on them.

I am still quite new to all of this but I'm having a go and I hope you enjoy reading my blog and watching my Youtube videos. You can expect to see lots more of my make-up ramblings, a little dabble in fashion and a bit of whatever else takes my fancy along the way lol.


Thank you to everyone who takes the time out to comment and show an interest in what I have to say. And I look forward to getting to know you all so please come and say hello.

Hello Cotton - becaboosmakeup
Youtube - Becaboosmakeup
Twitter - @Becaboosmakeup
Facebook - becaboosmakeup
BlogLovin' - becaboosmakeup
She Said Beauty - becaboos
Instagram becaboosmakeup
Pinterest - becaboosmakeup


Danielle from The Imperfect Beauty



Hello Everyone! My name is Danielle and my blog is The Imperfect Beauty. I started blogging over a year ago because I really wanted to make some more friends with similar interests to mine and I haven't looked back since! 

I absolutely adore blogging, I mainly tend to blog about beauty products, my opinions, my favourites and sometimes I do lifestyle posts too! I love getting feedback and ideas from the lovely people who read my blog and it always makes my day when someone comments on a post to say they enjoyed it!

If you want to come over for a visit my links are all below, I'd love to see you over on my blog!

Twitter- @danielleom19
Instagram- @_danielleom
Pinterest- @danielle232



Hannah from Cosmetic Crave  
 

Hi! I'm Hannah from Cosmetic Crave. 

Born in the summer of 2012, Cosmetic Crave has grown from a little hobby to a huge passion with lots of beautiful friends being made along the way. Forever being sucked into the aisles of Boots and Superdrug to fill a basket full of hair products and pampering bath time treats, I'm your typical 20 year old beauty lover with a passion for writing and cosmetics (the clue is in the blog name!) so be sure to pop on over to see a variety of product reviews and favourites with a few other bits thrown into the mix too.


My iPhone is pretty much glued to my hand 24/7 as I'm hooked on Twitter and Instagram, so don't hesitate to throw me a quick hello somewhere on the web - here's a list of where you can find me:

Bloglovin: Cosmetic Crave
SheSaid Beauty: hannahr1
Twitter: @HannahRipley
Instagram: @Hannahripley1



Sarah from Modern Damsel 


Hello there! My name is Sarah, a twenty-something American beauty blogger with an obsession for beauty, fashion and all things girly. Modern Damsel has become my oasis for blabbering about the things I am passionate about, which happens to be beauty products!

 I adore meeting and chatting with other self-confessed beauty addicts so if you fancy a chat, pop over and say hello!



Instagram: @Sarbearrrr28
Email: usangel85@msn.com

 
 Emily from Love-X-Beauty 


 Love Beauty -x- is a blog written by a student living in the midlands. It will feature regular updates and honest reviews about beauty products, exciting trends and general chat. Follow my journey!!


Twitter - @LovexBeauty91 
Bloglovin - LovexBeauty 


Jemma from Bamboozle Beauty 


I'm 20 years old,  from the Midlands in the UK and my blog has been going for 3 years now. I focus mainly on beauty with a little bit of fashion thrown in - even though I'm not fashionable in the slightest. I've suffered with bad skin for a number of years and a lot of my readers have too so join our little "blemished skin gang" if you like! I'm obsessed with make up, cats and Britney Spears.

Twitter - @bamboozlebeauty
Facebook - bamboozlebeauty
BlogLovin - JemmaPage
HelloCotton - Jemmapage
Flickr - jemmapage     



I hope you've managed to find some new blogs to read - pop on over to my sidebar and say hello to these fabulous ladies and do let me know if you've found yourself a new favourite! If you'd like to be featured here next month then you can view my advertising packages here. All you need to do is send me a little email and I shall reply as soon as possibley!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as i often reply but if you do have a specific question and want a quicker response then please do email me over at birds.words@yahoo.co.uk or tweet me (@Beth_BirdsWords). Thank you for all your support! x