LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Summery Clothing Haul: H&M/Primark

It's only when I do these 'haul' posts i realise how much i actually spend on clothes... It's a little bit ridiculous really, and it's probably the reason why my wardrobe is overflowing constantly. My biggest downfall is spring/summer clothes. Summer is my favourite season and i often take it as my chance to get a holiday or two booked - and of course, holidays mean new clothes (i haven't booked anything yet and it's making me feel slightly nervous..i never do 'late deals' but this year i may have to take my chances and see whats left!). I'm in desperate need of some sunshine. I follow a lot of bloggyful ladiess who post from overseas, and i must admit i do get slightly very jealous when i see the copious amounts of sunshine on offer. Anyway, enough of my rambling about the cruddy UK so called 'spring' weather, here's what I've picked up this week... (prices are based on my memory as I've removed tags, so please don't hunt me down if I've missed a couple of quid..)

Summer Dress - £19.99 - H&M

I love blue and white for summertime, so this little beauty had to be mine. I'll be teaming it with my nude wedges for summery nights out sitting in pub beer gardens. 

Denim Dress - £12.99 - H&M

I've wanted a denim dress for absolutely ages.. and I've finally found one! It's a little bit 'boobylicious' but I've got a selection of those clever little inventions known as bandeau tops to throw on in such situations, so I'm sure i won't be popping out anytime soon :) (ahaa..) 

Bodycon Top/Dress - £9.99 - H&M

Bargain. They also had a lovely lilac coloured floral one that i may pop back and get. These are the sorts of tops/dresses i throw on with leggings or tights when I'm having one of those 'nothing to wear' days.

Black Playsuit - £12.99 - H&M
White Beach Playsuit - £12.99 - H&M

I have the black playsuit in the floral version and i love it so much i decided i would be a little devil and treat oneself to this one too. The white one is to shove on over bikinis on my jolly holidays or when I'm tanning in the garden with a beverage or two...

Floaty Crop Tops - £4.99 each - H&M

They're the perfect length to wear with skinny jeans without looking like you're off out for a night on the tiles. I couldn't decide whether to go for red or zebra print..so i just bought both.

Scalloped Edge Shorts - £9.99 - H&M
Floral Beach Shorts - £4 - Primark
Pink Cotton Beach Shorts - £3.99 - H&M

Just a selection of shorts for the beach to throw on over bikinis and to pair with vest tops. Staple pieces for my casual summer wardrobe.


And there we are. My latest pur-chases. I love reading what other people have bought recently as i love seeing whats in the shops.. I enjoy doing them but i feel as if they make my blog look a bit messy? (does anyone else feel a little bit uneasy about clothing photos on their blog making things look a bit 'uneven' or is this just my obsessive side coming out?)

Hope you all had a fantastic bank holiday weekend. 
It's been my first one off in a very long time as i always used to get shoved into the rota at work...but since i've cut down my hours they don't seem to enjoy putting me in quite as much...I loved having an extra day to myself!


28 comments:

  1. I love those floaty tops from h&m, i've been wanting to get some for ages! Might treat myself;)xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess treat yourself! They have loads of colours and patterns in them - they have a butterfly one which is rather nice.. may pop back and grab it! :P xx

      Delete
  2. Love the H&M zebra top bethsie, haven't seen that in there yet! :) you have such a good eye! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks honeypiee :) Yess i lovee the zebra top - they have so many great things in h&m at the momento :) xx

      Delete
  3. Every time I read your haul posts I just want to go shopping! I didn't realise I needed scalloped shorts so badly until this! Def popping H&M soon!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i get like that when i read peoples hauls! They have soo many colours in the scalloped shorts :) xx

      Delete
  4. Great Haul, Nice piece's
    I love the shorts, they look so cute
    Kiwi..x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have waaay too many pairs of beach shorts - didnt really need anymore but h&m is very tempting right now xx

      Delete
  5. I love those shorts, great price!

    Agree with Amy, I have a huge urge for shopping too!

    Take a peak at my blog<3


    Project Rattlebag

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I alwayss have an urge for shopping! xx

      Delete
  6. I love everything from your haul. But specially the floral shorts and dress :)
    BTW, I have a tag for you on my blog!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo the floral shorts were a bargain!
      Thankyou ill pop over and have a look :) xx

      Delete
  7. Everything is so cute, love the bodycon dress! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just cant get enough of h&m right now - the bodycon dress was a bargain too :) x

      Delete
  8. Everything is lovely! I love the dresses and shorts :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving the summer dresses, ever so pretty, lets hope we get a bit more sun. x x

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I lurveeeee those nude shorts! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that first dress and the scalloped shorts! Can't wait to get to H&M and pick up some treats!

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got the top summer dress too at £19.99 now I just need SUNSHINE please - I love your haul xx

    http://jessica-jjc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the capped sleeve style of the black floral dress. Such a flattering cut. Oh and I can totally relate to having a few items of clothing that fall into my 'easy fix' catagory. They're comfort clothes without being trackies!

    Thanks for the eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really liking the playsuits ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. shorts are lovely, great post, Maybe follow each other, I would like to.......
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the dresses you've got from h&m. they have so many nice things in at the moment :) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE all of those shorts. We are following you now. Check our blog out if you have time.
    http://fibiandtaniscorner.blogspot.com.es/
    Fibi and Tani

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow what a delightful haul of goodies, let's hope the sun comes out soon ;) have started following!

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. lovely stuff.. especially the floaty crop tops.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love all the things you got. The first dress is so cute :)

    raspberrylipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous choices! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as i often reply but if you do have a specific question and want a quicker response then please do email me over at birds.words@yahoo.co.uk or tweet me (@Beth_BirdsWords). Thank you for all your support! x