LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 3 May 2012

Cosmo Blog Awards 2012


Are you a regular reader of my blog?
If you are and would like to nominate me for the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2012 then i would be so chuffed if you would hop on over and give me a little mention. Bird's Words hasn't reached it's first birthday yet so my category would be the 'Next Newcomer Blog Award' - Click Here to nominate me (if you would like to - it would make me very happy indeed but i shan't force you..I am in no way an agressive little blogger) There's also a chance of winning a £500 shopping spree.
I'm off to nominate a few of my favourites now :)





11 comments:

  1. nominated you babe, Good luck I hope you win <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. going for this too :) i love your blog o good luck.

    Nafisah xo

    www.bamblingsofnaffy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voted for you m'dear. Fingers crossed. x.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou lovely :) Youre a starrr * :) x

      Delete
  4. I voted for you :)
    Maybe next year i can be nominated for this award :)
    Good luck
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice review. I'm like you too, I like to stick to the skin care that have worked for me. "a creature of habit" x


    http://cleomei.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just voted for you beaut :) x x x.

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as i often reply but if you do have a specific question and want a quicker response then please do email me over at birds.words@yahoo.co.uk or tweet me (@Beth_BirdsWords). Thank you for all your support! x