LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 29 May 2012

A Few New Clothes & Accessories...


Accessories
Headbands - Primark
Studded Ballet Pumps - New Look
Bikini - River Island
Nyx Nail Polish - River Island

I love little headbands like these for summertime as they're great to dress up a simple up-do when the weather is a warmer and you just need to get your barnet out of your face, or too add a bit of cute-ness to a particularly 'standard' outfit. The Nyx polish was of course an impulse buy at the till (River Island always do this to me at the tills..as do Toppyshoppy) - i've been loving blue nails at the moment so i thought this would look lovely over Models Own 'Balearic Cool' (seen here - its my current favourite shade and i'm addicted..) The bikini (blue , of course - my most favourite-ist colour right now) is for my potential summer holiday. I've been after a decent pair of ballet pumps for ages and was extremely chuffed to see these beauts in New Look - just a little bit more interesting than yer average Primark cheapys! They also have a teeny-tiny little wedge so they aren't completely flat.


Clothes
Denim Playsuit - Miss Selfridge (sale)
Puffball Skirt - River Island
Lace Chiffon Dress - A boutique near me, but it's by the brand 'Glamorous' and they also stock at Ark.

This playsuit was BARGAIN-OUS to say the least. I grabbed it in Debenhams with their 25% off event, and it was already in the sale for £12 - so i ended up getting it for around £9.50 - i just love the little pockets and lightwashed denim looks great in summer. The puffball skirt was an impluse buy and although its more of a winter piece i quite liked it - it's very 'puffy' when on though so i reckon it would be for a night out rather than an average day at uni! I love the fabric - in some lights it looks leather-y and it's quite a statement piece without being too over the top. And i was so happy to find the little yellow dress; yellow just looks amazing with a deep summer tan and i'll be wearing this on my jolly holidays.



23 comments:

  1. I always love everything you buy haha! The polka dot bow is the cutest :) and the nail polish looks lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks honeyypiee :)) Yess thats my favee! Yess will do a Nails of the day when i get round to trying it :) xx

      Delete
  2. Great piece's,
    I may have to purchase the shoes I need a new pair of pumps and i'm tired of the Primark pair too
    & I love the head bands and the lace dress super cute
    Kiwi..x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess i hate the primark ones.. they hurt my feet :( New look are great for shoes :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love the nail varnish & the yellow dress.perfect for summer!!X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cant waitt to wear it on my holiday :)) xx

      Delete
  4. I love the outfits and the Nail Varnish :)

    Lovely blog

    Nafisah xo

    http://bamblingsofnaffy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess cant wait to try the nail varnish! :D
      Thankyou very muchos :) xx

      Delete
  5. I always look forward to posts from you beth :') Anyway,LOVE the nail varnish,its such a pretty colour! :)x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thankyouu! :D :D *big grinzzz* Its beaut - cant wait to try it :) xx

      Delete
  6. Great haul! I love those headbands! Every time I go into Penneys there are none :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have quite a few big bow ones at the momento .. shame you cant find any :( Fingers crossed they arrive in a store near you soon! x

      Delete
  7. Think I possibly want everything here! Especially that playsuit, I'm obsessed with them at the moment! x

    januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe i always want everything from people's hauls! Makes me want to go shop! Yess me too - i loved the price of it too :P xx

      Delete
  8. Im loving the lace dress! Its gorgous!! :D

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving the dress, glamorous have some really nice stuff at the moment, and the nail colour is lovely x

    http://eatplayshoplove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the bikini and lace chiffon dress xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your headbands and yellow dress :) So pretty.

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowee! That River Island skirt has stolen my heart. So looking forward to visiting when I head to London later this year. I have a feeling I'm going to max the credit card though!

    ReplyDelete
  13. adorable!! love them all!


    happy thursday princess!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the blue bikini and denim playsuit! I just started following you!Check out my new blog and follow back if you would like :) http://southerngloss.blogspot.com
    -Kelsi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such gorgeous goodies! Loveeee that yellow dress, it looks perfect for when the weather improves again... (hopefully!) X

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as i often reply but if you do have a specific question and want a quicker response then please do email me over at birds.words@yahoo.co.uk or tweet me (@Beth_BirdsWords). Thank you for all your support! x