LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 25 May 2012

Next Tan Bag & OOTD


Bag - Next 
Vest Top - New Look
Bandeau (worn underneath) - Primark
Belt - Primark
Skirt - H&M
Nails - Models Own 'Hedonist'

Finally, we have some sunshine here in the UK - cue everybody whacking on the shorts and t-shirts and laddish hooligans sitting outside of pubs complete with pint in hand (in fact that probably includes me..) Today i've just been to renew some library books at uni and to meet my motherbear for some lunch, so i just threw on something fairly casual. 

I've been after a tan coloured bag for ages - one that was big enough for me to keep my makeup bag and a couple of books in for uni but one that wasn't so big i wouldn't be able to use it on a regular basis so I was quite chuffed when i saw this affordable one from Next for £26. It has two pockets either side which is super-duper handy for me as i tend to lose things in my bags (we are all guilty of loosing our lipgloss amongst heaps of reciepts..), and this way i can keep my books neat and away from the mess of the main section! It's also lined with lovely dotty fabric and has a section for my precious telephone device :)


Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine - lets hope it lasts!




12 comments:

  1. That bag is gorgeous and I love your outfit :)
    It's so pretty, girly and summery :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks beaut :) I hope the weather stays summery! xx

      Delete
  2. I love the bag and I love what your wearing! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog and i adore your outfit!!!

    Nafisah xo

    http://bamblingsofnaffy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your whole outfit! I've been looking for a good tan bag to buy for ages-they're a classic xoxo
    A Thing of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit here. The skirt and bag are both lovely :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute outfit & nail color! i love the purse

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh the bag is stunning! you look gorgeous and summery, im really jealous ( Im stuck on night shifts so im currently nocturnal :( ) ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely bag I would have never guessed it was from next, I love tan bags :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your skirt, such a pretty colour ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The bag is beautiful!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the polish! really is eye catching :) xxx

    http://www.unnakednails.com/

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as i often reply but if you do have a specific question and want a quicker response then please do email me over at birds.words@yahoo.co.uk or tweet me (@Beth_BirdsWords). Thank you for all your support! x