LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Shoes & Accessories Haul | Next, Topshop, Primark & New Look


So guess what girls? I'm off on holiday in two weeks! Yippee-yay! I always say to myself I'm far too old for the annual family holiday now, but when it comes down to it - how can I pass up a week or two of doing nothing on a sun lounger?! I'm currently stocking up my Kindle with some holiday reading and putting some much needed updated tunes on my iPod.  Meanwhile, I thought I'd show you a few accessories I've bought recently.  I've been stocking up on shoes a lot - I'm planning on selling a load of my old ones that I don't wear on eBay over the summer so I've been replacing the pairs I know I'm going to get rid of. Without further jibber-jabbering, I'll just get on to the good stuff...

Topknot Bobble - Primark | Cat socks - Topshop

Without sounding like a rather well known YouTube video, I love cats.. 'I love every kind of cat'... (brownie points to any of you who have the foggiest clue what I'm going on about there...do let me know in the comments if you do) No really though, I do love cats.  Topshop... WHY oh WHY must you place socks near the till for me to buy? Any sock with a cat on is a winner for me. I casually swiped these ones from the racks just before it was my turn to pay.  I did need them in my life though really... just look at them! Any cat lover would be a fool to pass by without needing them in their life... The topknot decoration is something I've been after for ages! When I'm on holiday or around the house I often just throw my hair up into a messy bun and this will jazz it up a little.  I love a good hair accessory, me.

 Tan Heels - Next

These shoes are my new babies.  I love them. Honestly, it was love as first sight and I had to have them.  I tend to wear wedges when I'm holiday; the cobbled streets and higgledy-piggledy little pavements abroad don't mix well with me and I've often had the mishap of toppling over in front of the whole, entire hotel (one time involved a rather slippy restaurant floor, a pair of heels and a bowl of fruit... it didn't end well...) These are the perfect stack heels for a night out on the town abroad.  They're so comfy and are high enough without being ridiculous.  As much as I love my wedges, I do love a good pair of heels and these will see me for a good few years I'm sure.  The stud detail on them is so on trend and the tan colour just adds to their appeal. I cannot wait to pair these up with my summer dresses and a little tan bag. Love, love, LOVE.  I've got to hand it to Next - they do some cracking shoes, they really do. Their selection is just lovely and they have something there for everybody - if I ever want a decent pair of shoes that won't cost me an arm and a leg but ones that will last me through a fair few seasons, I often turn to Next. 

All of the above - Primark

Primark. You little devil of a shop.  I used to steer well clear of Primark's shoe section -  conjuring up images of plastic ballet shoes and cheap trainers, and although sometimes this is probably true, they do have some little gems in there if you can be bothered to fight your way through the masses.  I have to admit it - I bloody well love Primark. It's such a guilt-free shopping fix (if you don't get overly excited...) and they have some amazing things in there that are a complete steal. The black wedges are my favourites - I have the heeled version of them and love them to bits (so many people have mistook them for the Zara ones when I've worn them out!) so when I saw the wedge version of course I had to have them! The white studded heels were a bit of an impulse buy.  Yes, they're a bit tacky and not everyone's cup of tea - but you've got to have a tiny bit of tack in your life sometimes right? I actually don't own any white shoes, so I thought id was about time I got my mitts on some! The studs sold them to me, if I'm honest. I'll buy anything studded at the moment. Obsessed much?! The black flats are for everyday wear if I'm just driving to the shops or going to uni and just want something comfortable and easy to wear, and the studded sandals were only £4! They will definitely will be going in my suitcase ready for my summer holidays...

And so there we have it.  No more shopping for me now for a very, very long time (apart from last minute suncream buying and maybe one more maxi dress and I'm sorted)...   Deary me, my bank account hates me...


What have you been buying recently?



36 comments:

  1. Primark is so addictive, it can be dangerous! Hahah, I love the shoes :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its awful isn't it! haha i could often go mad in there :P xx

      Delete
  2. Those shoes from Next are so lovely! I might have to pick up that floral top knot band, it's very pretty! Have an amazing holiday Beth :) xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gorge arent they!?? :) Defnitely pick up the floral band - it was only £1.50 - bargain! Thanks lovely - im in need of some sun. Hopefully can do a few summery posts soon :) xx

      Delete
  3. Omg those cat socks are the CUTEST thing ever! WANT WANT WANT! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tan sandals are gorgeous! Gotta love Primark :)

    http://lauralizziefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You found some great things in Primark!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blue shoes are gorgeous! Can't believed they're from Primark!! Also, how cyooot are the cat socks???

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, I really need a flower bun bobble thing haha myself, so pretty :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely thinks my primark is rubbish for nice shoes x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love topshop socks but those little cat ones are by far the cutest!! i need them!

    Sophie Xx

    http://cutesybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This cat video! With the girl that is crying because she loves cats, right? I saw it again yesterday, omg! xD hahaha
    Great haul, I love this top knot thing, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely sandals from Primark!

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the shoes from Primark especially the studded brown gladiator sandals and only £4? Blimey. I need to rush off and buy me some. Got to love Primark ;)

    slavetovanity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The shoes are gorgeous - all of them! && love the floral topknot band too!
    Great haul (:

    The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
  14. i need the floral topknot thing omg! ahah, lovely haul as always Xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I couldn't possibly read and run without commenting on the incredibly cute kitty socks! Oh my goddddddd! They're bloody amazing :D great haul Chica... Gotta love a Primark fix xxxx

    www.MissMakeupMagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the topknot flowers! I have one similar and I also love to wear it around my ankle or on my wrist in the summer. Almost has a hippie feel!

    itslaura-patterndesign.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really love the wedges from primark! So cute!!

    Nicky
    zeeblikesit.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I adore the cream and gold sandals, the the flowers for a bun is just so cute! I want ;) xoxo

    www.dressedinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love all the shoes you got, especially the ones from Primark, I really need to get some for summer :)xo

    http://901lovely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. The tan heels are so pretty! I never go into Next but these are so nice :)
    xx
    www.zdevania.bogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely items. :)
    I need those white Primark sandles!!!

    Caroline.x
    notesfromcaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I always have my hair up in a donut bun ring and its kinda boring now so I'm so glad you've introduced me to that topknot. I could wrap it around the donut for a little something different :). The shoes also, love them all! Especially the flat black open toe pumps!.
    I think a little trip to primark is in order :)
    xxx

    xsarahspeaksx.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Soo pleased I saw this post! Definitely getting that flower top knot when in town tomorrow! Love your posts :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Primark are doing more and more good shoes lately, loving all the ones you've picked up here :) xx

    http://glitterylove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. i love the floral hairband :) primark normally scares me but i may have to head in just for this! have fun on holiday honey x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my goodness those cat socks are amazing!! I'm on a bit of a sock ban at the minute as I have a gazillion pairs but never really wear them, I just get so sucked into the cute animal ones :)
    Love the studded tan sandals from Primark they're gorgeous :) I really need some summer shoes but every time I think about getting some it seems to go really rainy and cold again!
    Have a lovely holiday :)
    Love Holly x

    h-c-style.blogspot.co.uk // h-c-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great buys. I love that floral top knot, it will be perfect for my festival in August. Think I need a Primark trip! x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love all the shoes from Primark particularly the studded brown gladiator sandals . I want to go away and get me some of these types .

    Thanks
    Barker Marine

    Men Shoes UK

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Nice article. Thanks for sharing this.


    belvedere shoes

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wonderful blog! Alligator Boss is an online alligator shoe store where to buy the best exotic alligator shoes for men and loafers and get deals from brands

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as i often reply but if you do have a specific question and want a quicker response then please do email me over at birds.words@yahoo.co.uk or tweet me (@Beth_BirdsWords). Thank you for all your support! x