[Image - weheartit]
I saw this tag on the lovely Izzy's blog and i thought i would do it myself; it's been a while since i've done any tag posts and i feel as if i need to break up all of the reviews i've been doing recently with something a little more light-hearted. Also, uni work is taking over my life at the minute (i've decided i'm having a well deserved night off tonight) and so i thought i'd 'get my blog on' and do a few posts whilst i have chance...
1. GREED: What are your most inexpensive and expensive beauty products?
The most inexpensive is probably my collection of MUA lipsticks which cost a wonderful, purse-friendly £1. And my most expensive are probably my Nars blushes and my Urban Decay 'Naked' Palette.
2. WRATH: What product do you have a love/hate relationship with? And what product has been the hardest to find?
Benefit's Cha Cha tint. I love the colour but i just find the consistency so hard to work with. And the hardest to find is probably Rimmel's lipstick in 'Pink Blush' - it took me ages to get my hands on my first one and it took me ages to hunt it down again when i repurchased. Also Barry M's nail polish in 'Lavendar Hexograms' - have wanted it since before Christmas and i'm still on the hunt - i'm refusing to give in to ordering off the internet..
3. GLUTTONY: The most delicious product you own?
I'm not sure how to answer this as i don't really consume any beauty products i own for me to describe them as 'delicious'.. however it has to be The Body Shop body butters.. inparticular the 'Cocoa Butter' shimmery one. Oh goodness, i would devour the whole tub of it if i could...
4. SLOTH: What product do you neglect due to laziness?
Primer. I go through stages of using it every day and then none at all. I know it makes my makeup look so much better but i go through stages in life where i just can't be bothered to apply it..
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most confidence?
Concealer. Just because if i didn't use it i would look like the hagged old witch from Snow White or something..
Ohhh how she terrified me as a child and still does..
Or red lipstick. I feel a little bit more confident if i go for a statement lip..
6. LUST: What beauty product is currently on the top of your wish list?
(i changed this question just because the one that currently stands has nothing to do with beauty whatsoever :))
I have 4 things which share this top position in my 'wish list' equally:
1. Butter London Nail Polish in 'Knackered'
2. Urban Decay Naked II Palette
3. Topshop Lipstick 'All About Me'
4. YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in 'Peach Passion'
7. ENVY: What product would you most like to recieve as a gift?
Any of the above :) Or one of the new cat-shaped Paul & Joe lipsticks.
I tag everyone who reads this to do this post.. Let me know if you do :)
What's top of your beauty wishlist right now?
And is there any Disney Characters that terrified you as a child?
Purely out of interest..haha..