Mega excited today. Because i have recieved my first everrr blogger award *Yay*
Thankyou to Holli for giving me this award.. It made my day :) Really :)
1. You have to thank the person that gave you the award and a link back to their blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself.
3. Send the award on to 15 other bloggers whose blogs that you appreciate and then let them know that they have been given the award.
So, here are my 7 facts about myself for you all to have a read of/a giggle at/cry at/not read/whatever you choose to do with these facts :)
1. My favourite animals, ever, in the world, are elephants. I absolutely adore them. My room is full of them - cuddly toys, ornaments, decorations, jewellery, notebooks, newspaper cuttings of cute looking elephants... (yes, it really is THAT much of an obsession).
2. I suffer quite badly with panic attacks.
Ever since i can remember i've had them and they make everything in life SO much harder for me. I don't know what 'just being nervous' feels like, because everytime i'm nervous i will have one. My exams were a nightmare, as was my driving test, job interviews.. I can have one when i'm on the bus, on a night out.. anywhere. And for anyone who doesn't get them, all i can say is that they're absolutely terrifying. Nobody would know unless i told them - i'm a normal person; i'm quite confident, chatty, i like to go out and socialise.. but i find it embarassing to tell people and I think more needs to be done so that more people are aware of them. I don't think they will ever go away, i've learnt to live with them now but they never get easier to deal with.
3. I HATE flying. But i do fly fairly regularly, and i hate it even more each time :)
4. I want to live abroad in the sunshine at some stage in my life
5. I'm obsessed with Stitch from Lilo & Stitch. If i could buy him....i would. I have soo many things from the disney shop with him on it :) And i have all the DVDs..
Sad. I Know.
6. I talk to my car as if it were a pet
7. I'm obsessed with having a tidy wardrobe. I organise it all the time. I like my clothes to be neat and tidy and i like to know where all my stuff is...
And there we have it :) My 7 facts.
I pass this award to (Apologies if you've already been awarded..):
Charlotte at Beauty Ramblings..
Liv at Iclelivzi
Serena at Be Broke, Be Stylish, Be Slightly Boho
Helen at NakedBlueberry
Kath at Pocket Full of Fashion
Zoe at Zoe and her Blog
Emily at EmilyhasDimples
Stephanie at Style Me Ricci
Hannah at Purple Turtles
Chloe at Blush Crush
Stephanie at Pretty Glitter Hearts
Essie at Essie Loves