LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 25 January 2015

Neal & Wolf | 'AURA' Hair & Body Fragrance


When it comes to haircare, Neal & Wolf have to be one of my favourite brands.  I fell in love as soon as I first tried their 'Harmony Intensive Conditioning Treatment' a while back now and I use their Heat Guard spray on a daily basis.  My hair has never felt so soft after styling! As much as I love their products and think they work a treat, one thing I do enjoy is the 'Neal & Wolf' scent.  It really is so unique and my hair is always left smelling salon fresh and totally gorgeous after I've used their products. Seriously - it's just divine! I've had a fair few people comment on it actually and I often wished they would create a hair perfume of some sort so I could keep the scent going for longer. Well, the hair-care fairies certainly answered my prayers when I heard that Neal & Wolf had released their 'Aura Hair and Body Fragrance'* - I was a happy girl indeed. Their fragrance is very much a signature scent and I know that so many people adore it - me included. I couldn't wait to get my mitts on it.

Packaged in a sleek box, the Aura fragrance is presented in a gorgeous glass bottle - it all feels very luxury.  The scent itself is very musky and identical to the smell of Neal & Wolf's other products. If you aren't familiar with it, it's described as being a 'blend of delicate blossom, white thyme and saffron combined with lily, ylang ylang and vanilla' - a truly beautiful blend which smells so sophisticated and luxurious.  It's not incredibly long lasting (around the 5 hour mark I'd say) but if you're a fellow Neal & Wolf fan like myself and you 'layer' it up with their other haircare products - the scent is somewhat intensified and lasts much longer.  Like i said, I use their Heat Guard spray on a daily basis so my hair tends to smell very much like it to begin with - if i use the shampoo and conditioner to go with it then the scent lasts even longer. The perfume doesn't effect the condition or texture of the hair and doesn't dry it out - my hair feels perfectly soft even after a few sprays.   What's more, it also doubles up as a body spray - I always spray a little around my neck/décolletage area to finish off. 

Overall, an amazing product from Neal & Wolf.  If you're a fan of their products and adore the unique scent like I do, I guarantee you'll love this perfume.  It's become quite the must-have for me.  It retails at £20.95* - so it's a little indulgence but well worth it considering you don't need to use much at all.  You can find out more about it on the Neal & Wolf website here - keep your eyes peeled for this one! It's sure to be a winner.

Do you love Neal & Wolf as much as me? What's your favourite product?

10 comments:

  1. I've never seen anything like this before, it looks great though! Love the packaging too x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Neal & Wolf before, I feel like I've been missing out! This sounds and looks like such a lovely product - great review! :)
    Becki | beautyandthebrunette.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this brand, but I'm always up for fragrance suggestions! :)
    https://cherieedle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this, I love Neal & Wolf products and this has a lovely fragrance :) xxx Thou Shalt Not Covet

    ReplyDelete
  5. aah i love this packaging!

    Rachel // Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow I am totally partial to hair perfumes and didn't know this existed so I definitely want to give it a go now it sounds lovely xxx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  7. The packing is so cute - and I think the product gets 100% more exiting when the packing is on point x.

    jeansandmacaroons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a gorgeous product :) looks beautiful too! Xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love stuff like this, I usually would spray lightly my perfumes on my hair haha, I'll have to look in to getting the real thing .

    Meme xx
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hair and body fragrance? That's so interesting; I've never heard of anything like that! I always spray perfume around my hair though since it's long and blows around everywhere it might as well smell nice.

    Watching for Pigs on the Wing

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as i often reply but if you do have a specific question and want a quicker response then please do email me over at birds.words@yahoo.co.uk or tweet me (@Beth_BirdsWords). Thank you for all your support! x