LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 30 November 2013

Meet My Advertisers | November

Source | Pinterest [edited]
Evening fellow birds. I cannot believe it's the end of November already! I'm so impressed with myself this year as I only have a few more little bits and bobs to get - I'm usually a Christmas Eve kinda girl so to say I'm feeling pretty chipper about it all is an understatement! I do hope you're all having a fabulous weekend.  Of course, it's that time of the month again where I introduce to you my monthly advertisers and their fabulous blogs.  Sit down, grab a cuppa and find some new reads to add to the list.  Without further ado, I shall hand you over to the lovely ladies over in my sidebar...  First up, it's my lovely EXCLUSIVE NOVEMBER ADVERTISER - Beky...


Beky | Beky Lou 
Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | BlogLovin'


My name is Beky and I started BekyLou in late September of this year; I've had an overwhelming response it's become such a huge part of my life.  BekyLou is a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog in which I share all of my beauty fashion loves and lusts with you all, review products and also mix in some personal lifestyle posts such as 'My Journey with Anxiety and Depression', which has been my most viewed and most personal post to dare.  I'd love it if you could take a peep over via my links above and follow - I'm aiming for 200 Bloglovin' followers by the end of January!

Sarah | Sarah Smile
Blog | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram


Hello lovelies! My name is Sarah and you can find me over at www.sarahsmileblog.com! I am a 19 year old political science major at Louisiana State University writing about all things life! I love clothes, makeup, hair and anything preppy or British (preferably both)! If you like Southern charm mixed with a bit of sass, come and hang out for a bit! 

Jules | Lippy Likes
Blog | Google+ | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook


Hi I am Jules and I am addicted to beauty and skincare.  I have always loved reading everyone else's blogs and finally a month or so ago I decided to create my own little corner of the internet and Lippylikes was born.  So far my posts have been about various skincare and makeup items but I have also written a few tags which has been a lot of fun.  I love it when I am left comments and sent tweets and always answer.  I would be so happy if you took the time to read LippyLikes and would love to hear your suggestions for future content.


Alexandra | Sweet Dreams
Blog | Instagram | Bloglovin' | Twitter


I'm Alexandra and I write a beauty and lifestyle blog, Sweet Dreams.  I'm really happy to be advertising on Birds Words as Beth has such an amazing blog and is a blogging inspiration to me! I love to keep variety in my blog.  I write beauty reviews, wishlists, I keep you up to date with freebies, voucher codes and sales and lots more! I'd love it if you had a little peek at my blog and feel free to have a chat too! x

And there we have it! I say it every month but there's some lovely bloggers here this month and they've been a wonderful bunch to have over on my sidebar - there's some true personal faves of mine in there and yet again I'm rather chuffed to have an even longer reading list - yay!  December will be my last advertising month for a while - final year university studies are taking over at the moment but I shall be reopening my ad spaces in a couple of months or so! Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you're interested in advertising as I'd be happy to pop you on a little reserve list! Hope you've all got your advent calendars ready for tomorrow....

Which blogs have you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as i often reply but if you do have a specific question and want a quicker response then please do email me over at birds.words@yahoo.co.uk or tweet me (@Beth_BirdsWords). Thank you for all your support! x