LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 4 February 2013

Meet My Advertisers | February

Hi girlies! Today I thought I would share with you all my fabulous advertisers of the month of February! Hopefully you will find yourself a few new blogs to add to your ever-growing reading lists and discover a little more of what our lovely little bloggosphere has to offer. You can also head on over to my sidebar for some more amazing offerings - including an array of beauty bloggers, fashion bloggers and even a jewellery shop this month! Grab yourselves a cuppa, get cosy and pop on over to say hello... :)

My Exclusive Advertiser this month is Lucy from LucyRose




I'm a 20 year old obsessed with anything beautiful! After being hooked on YouTube videos and blogs for over a year I took the plunge in 2012 and set up lucyrosex. My blog is all about beauty, fashion and occasional lifestyle posts. You will find hauls, OOTD's, reviews, empties and tags! I have loved the past few months watching my little corner of the blogging world grow and have really enjoyed getting to know lots of lovely fellow bloggers - this community is the best and I hope to stick around for a very long time! So if you like the sound so far, come and say hello!


Lots of love 
xxx

Twitter - @lucyrosegreen
Instagram - @lucyrosegreen



 Emily from Love-X-Beauty

 Love Beauty -x- is a blog written by a student living in the midlands. It will feature regular updates and honest reviews about beauty products, exciting trends and general chat. Follow my journey!!

Twitter - @LovexBeauty91 
Bloglovin - LovexBeauty 




Rendee from Beauty By Ren
 
 Hello my name is Rendee. My love for makeup, and all things girly started as a little girl. Something about all my mom's pretty lipsticks fascinated me.  After years of following blogs I finally got the courage to start Beauty by Ren in May 2012. My blog mainly consists of reviews, hauls, favorites, wishlists, & FOTD/OOTD posts. Occasionally I try to post more personal posts so you can get to know the girl behind the keyboard a little more! I'm currently finishing my last year in a Bachelors degree nursing program, planning a wedding, & starting my fantastic 6 year old in sports.
I love interacting with my followers, so be sure to pop over and say hi.

Twitter: @BeautyByRen
Bloglovin: BeautyByRen
Email: beautybyren@gmail.com


Charlie from Eat Play Shop Love

 Hello I'm Charlie, Eat Play Shop Love is my little corner of the web which I use to talk about anything and everything. Originally set up in April 2012 to convey my love for cosmetics, it has quickly developed into my online journal.  I love to write product reviews, show you my recent splurges and talk about what i've generally been getting up to and taking pretty pictures along the way.  I'm no make up artist or fashion guru and I can't tell you the secrets to life but if you have a love for cosmetics and are a complete foodie then my blog is for you.

I love going out for meals, curling my hair and painting my nails to suit my mood.  Skincare is my weakness; I'm constantly on a mission to find products which will give me flawless skin.  I wish I was a little bit smaller so I could get away with wearing sky high hells without looking like a giant.


I absolutely love blgging and the community that comes with it so if you love to chat here's where to find me:

Instagram - misscharlieb_xx
Bloglovin - eatplayshoplove
Hello Cotton - eatplayshoplove
She Said Beauty - charlie_epsl
Email - Charlie_epsl@hotmail.co.uk



Katie from KatieLewLa


I'm Katie, a little blogger with big ambitions :) Currently studying an MA to be a Dramatherapist at University of Derby which will hopefully fund my beauty addiction better! Blogging is a lovely little hobby for me to share with you my nails and anything else which is interesting me. Meeting and chatting with all my readers is a great added bonus so please say hello.

Twitter - @katielewla 
YouTube -  KatieLew90
Bloggers -  KatieLewLa
Hello Cotton - katielewla
Pinterest - katielewla
Instagram - katielewla


I hope you've managed to find some new blogs to read - pop on over to my sidebar and say hello to these fabulous ladies and do let me know if you've found yourself a new favourite! If you'd like to be featured here next month then you can view my advertising packages here. All you need to do is send me a little email and I shall reply as soon as possibley!

  

 


2 comments:

  1. love these posts :) going to check out all these lovely blogs :)


    Lindsay Frances | UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yayy me too! I always find some gems in these posts! Hope you find a new read lovely :) x

      Delete

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as i often reply but if you do have a specific question and want a quicker response then please do email me over at birds.words@yahoo.co.uk or tweet me (@Beth_BirdsWords). Thank you for all your support! x