LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Meet My Advertisers | July

Afternoon ladies.  Yet again we've come to the end of another month - one that has been a particularly exciting one for me to say the least! I've been to London to exhibit at a design show and made lots of fabulous business contacts, I've jetted away to Crete for a week for some much needed relaxation and chilling out time and I've now set the ball rolling for my professional website and have a work placement next month. Cripes! It's all go for me at the moment! For those of you who are interested I promise I shall provide the link to my professional website once it's all complete (I'm a perfectionist - sorry..;)) - it's taking longer than first thought but hopefully those of you who are interested in that kind of thing will hop on over and follow me on there - it would be great to see some familiar faces! 

Ramblings aside, I have had some lovely bloggers and websites sitting over in my sidebar this month - I shall be sad to see them tottle off but I really hope you've managed to find some new reads. I also have an amazing hair extension company to check out this month - you may know if you've been reading Bird's Words for a while now that I love anything hair related and have a massive interest in hair care - so I'd definitely recommend checking them out if you're a fellow hair-obsessive like myself! I say it almost every month so I must sound like a broken record but there are some fabulous blogs advertising with me this month - some new, some more established but there's no doubt I've enjoyed reading what they have to say about all things beauty - my reading list is now bursting at the seams (and so is my product wish list)! Without any further chit-chat from me (goodness I don't half harp on!) I shall introduce you to this lovely bunch...

Steph | Captivating Beauty | *July Exclusive Advertiser*
Links | Blog Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram |

Hi everyone! My name is Steph and I write over at Captivating Beauty.  My slice of the web is very young but I have loved blogging and can't imagine my life without it now.  I started watching YouTube beauty videos a few years ago which then expanded to reading blogs up until every evening of mine was consumed by beauty blogs and videos! Which is why i decided to break into the beauty community; which I have to say is so friendly and supportive, and start my own blog.

Over at Captivating Beauty you can expect reviews, hauls, OOTN and a few lifestyle posts popped in to give you more of an insight into my life.  I can't wait for my blog to continue to grow and would love for you all to share this time with me, you never know you may eventually see my face pop up on Youtube!

I would love for you to come over and say hey or send me a tweet.  I love nothing more than chatting to people with a common interest for anything girly!

IMAGE Hair | Luxury Real Hair Extensions
Links | Website | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ |

At IMAGE we pride ourselves on supplying the best clip in hair extensions at great prices, so you can look gorgeous on any budget.  We believe strongly in only using the highest quality Remy human hair, ensuring that all of our human hair extensions are sleek, smooth and shiny.  Our hair extensions are available in a wide range of lengths, colours and weights and we have an interactive colour chart to make picking your set easy, the only thing we want you to worry about is looking amazing! So come over to our website and have a nosy and if you see some clip in hair extensions you like, don't forget we offer great customer service and a full return guarantee. 

Liv | FashStyleLiv
Links | Blog | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Bloglovin'

Hi Lovelies, It's wonderful to say hi to all of Bird's Words blog readers and I know you all are big fans of Bird's Words because her blog is fresh and she stays true to herself and us her lovely readers plus she has amazing photos.  My blog is FashStyleLiv and I have been blogging since March.  FashStyleLiv is mainly about Beauty and Makeup products but I usually dabble into posting about other areas such as Photography, Iphoneography, Lifestyle, Food, Travel, etc.  It would be lovely if you had a little nose around my blog and let me know about yours too because I am a massive fan of blogs.  Thank you.. xxx


So there we have it - another month and another bunch of fabulous new websites and blogs to tickle your fancy! Don't forget that I also have other lovely ladies sitting over in my sidebar if this selection isn't enough to expand your reading lists this month. Don't forget I also have a giveaway running through the first half of August - if you haven't entered yet - bet sure to head over. You can find it here.



If you'd like to feature here in August or September then do get in touch - birds.words@yahoo.co.uk. You can have a nosey at my advertising packages here.


4 comments:

  1. I have already had a nose at IMAGE hair, need some new extensions ASAP! Looking forward to your website too.

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will definitely be checking these out!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie's blog is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. visit exciting, and adds a lot of my knowledge, thank you so much :) ...
    obat tipes herbal
    agen jelly gamat

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as i often reply but if you do have a specific question and want a quicker response then please do email me over at birds.words@yahoo.co.uk or tweet me (@Beth_BirdsWords). Thank you for all your support! x